1. Freshen up your skin with the Tonic (cotton wool), keep it extra long on the couperosis to calm.
2. Apply the Multi-vitamin Serum and allow it to be absorbed by the skin.
3. Apply the Avocado Aloe Vera Cream to soothe and hydrate the skin.
4. Apply the BB cream to camouflage the redness and protect the skin with an SPF-30. Use as needed, but apply and build up light, slightly thicker on the couperosis.
More information about the use of a BB cream can be found here.
1. Clean the skin with the Cleansing milk (cotton wool). With this you can also remove your eye make-up.
2. Next, dabble the skin with the Tonic (cotton wool).
3. Apply the Multi-vitamin Serum and allow it to be absorbed by the skin.
4. Apply the Avocado Aloe Vera face cream.
A few times a week you can cut a Dead Sea Beauty Pearl and use it instead of your night cream.
The above routine is our advice, of course variations are possible. However, with this product combination, many of our customers have achieved good results.
Read more about the causes and treatment of couperose
For further information or questions (stupid or crazy questions do not exist!), please contact us.